Shipments, unless otherwise agreed, will be carried out by means of an express courier at a cost of 29.00 euros worldwide. Italian territory is eligible of free delivery and shipping costs, while costs for an eventual goods return remain on the customer.
Withdrawal by hand at our offices or through an authorized distributor: FREE In the event of loss / theft Mexis Soc. Coop. undertakes to create a new article with the same characteristics. In case it was not possible to recreate the product with the same identical characteristics, for example because it is a single piece or because of temporary unavailability of the type or color of the chosen leather, Mexis Soc. Coop. reserves the right to propose a different product, but with equivalent characteristics, with the faculty for the customer not to accept this new product and request the issuance of credit note related to the product itself.
The delivery time, purely indicative is about 2/3 working days from the date of shipment, the same may undergo changes due to force majeure or due to traffic conditions and traffic in general or by deed of the authorities .
Before shipping, you will be contacted to confirm the order. If the goods do not satisfy your requests you can contact our laboratory for a possible replacement, modification or a possible refund of the product. Mexis Soc. Coop. repair all its products.
PayPal circuit PayPal is the eBay group company that allows anyone with an email address to send or receive payments online in an easy, fast and secure way. Payment system certified by Visa – Visa electron – Mastercard credit cards. The operation of PayPal is very similar to that of a common bank account, after opening the account you can send or receive money, make payments online. PayPal payments are: Safe. Innovative fraud protection systems enable us to perform the business safely Complete. The customer does not need a PayPal account, he can immediately pay with his credit card. Transaction fee: free – Credit time: instant.
Mexis Soc. Coop., With registered office in Via Palestro 134/138 – 51015 Monsummano Terme (PT) Italy P.IVA 02301290975, is the owner of the site www.sneakersboom.com
Acceptance of the general conditions of sale
1. The contract stipulated between Mexis Soc. Coop and the Customer must be considered concluded with the acceptance, even if only partial, of the order by Mexis Soc. Coop. This acceptance is considered tacit, unless otherwise communicated in any manner to the Customer. By placing an order in the various ways provided, the Customer declares to have read all the information provided to him during the purchase procedure, and to fully accept the general conditions and payment transcribed below.
2. If the Customer is a consumer (ie a natural person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity), once the online purchase procedure is completed, he will print or save an electronic copy and otherwise keep these conditions general sales, in compliance with the provisions of Articles 3 and 4 of Legislative Decree 185/1999 on distance sales.
3. Any right of the Customer to compensation for damages or compensation is excluded, as well as any contractual or extra-contractual liability for direct or indirect damage to persons and / or property, caused by the non-acceptance, even partial, of an order.
4. The Customer may purchase the products present in the electronic catalog of Mexis Soc. Coop at the time of placing the order and viewable online at the address (URL) www.sneakersboom.com, as described in the relevant sheets informative. It is understood that the image accompanying the description of a product may not be fully representative of its characteristics but may differ in color, size and accessory products in the figure. All the information supporting the purchase (Glossary, Buying Guide, etc …) are to be understood as simple material for general information about the real characteristics of a single product.
5. The correct order is confirmed by Mexis Soc. Coop, by an e-mail reply, sent to the e-mail address provided by the Customer. This confirmation message will contain Date and Time of execution of the order and a ”Customer Order Number”, to be used in any further communication with Mexis Soc. Coop .. The message re-proposes all the data entered by the Customer who undertakes to verify its correctness and promptly communicate any corrections, according to the procedures described in this document.
6. In case of non-acceptance of the order, Mexis Soc. Coop. ensures timely communication to the Customer.
Terms of payment
7. Purchases through Paypal In case of purchase of goods with PayPal payment methods, at the same time as the online transaction is concluded, PayPal will immediately charge the amount related to the purchase made
7.1 In case of cancellation of the order, both by the Customer and in case of non-acceptance of the same by Mexis Soc. Coop., together with the cancellation, the amount related to the canceled goods will be credited back to the customer”s Paypal account . The timing of re-credit on the chosen payment instrument within the Paypal account depends exclusively on PayPal and the banking system. Once the amount has been credited to the Paypal account, in no case will Mexis Soc. Coop. can be held responsible for any damages, direct or indirect, caused by delays in the actual crediting of Paypal or the banking system.
7.2 Mexis Soc. Coop. reserves the right to request additional information from the Customer (eg. telephone number) to determine the actual ownership of the PayPal account. In the absence of the required documentation, Mexis Soc. Coop. reserves the right not to accept the order.
7.3 At no time during the purchase procedure Mexis Soc. Coop. is able to know the information relating to the buyer”s credit card or other methods chosen within the PayPal wallet. In no case Mexis Soc. Coop. can therefore be held responsible for any fraudulent and undue use of credit cards by third parties, upon payment of products purchased on www.sneakersboom.com.
Delivery methods and costs
8. Mexis Soc. Coop. can accept orders in the Italian territory with free-shipping. For shipments outside the Italian territory the shipping cost is €30 and additional fees that may be applied at borders are on the customer and will be paid by the costumer.
9. For each order placed on www.sneakersboom.com, Mexis Soc. Coop. issues an invoice of the material sent, sending it via e-mail to the order holder, pursuant to Article 14 of the D.P.R. 445/2000 and DL 52/2004. For the issuance of the invoice, the information provided by the Customer at the time of the order shall prevail. No change in the invoice will be possible after the issuance of the same.
10. All the shoes on www.sneakersboom.com will be handcrafted after the effective accreditation of the order by the customer. The production time of the footwear will be maximum 15 working days.
11. Delivery costs are charged to the customer.
12. No responsibility can be attributed to Mexis Soc. Coop. in case of delay in the order or delivery of the order.
13. The delivery of what is ordered means to the street level except: different communication of our customer service what is foreseen in the product technical sheet explicit purchase of delivery to the plan, if and where required At the time of delivery of the goods by the courier, the customer is required to check: that the number of packages delivered corresponds to what is indicated in the transport document in advance by e-mail: that the packaging is intact, undamaged, wet or otherwise altered, even in the sealing materials (adhesive tape or metal straps). Any damage to the packaging and / or the product or the mismatch in the number of packages or indications must be immediately contested, affixing RESERVE OF WRITTEN CONTROL (SPECIFYING THE REASON OF THE RESERVE, eg. “laundry packaging”, “crushed packaging” , etc.) on the courier delivery test. Once the courier”s document has been signed, the Customer can not make any objection regarding the external characteristics of the goods delivered. Any problems concerning the physical integrity, correspondence or completeness of the products received must be reported within 7 days of delivery, according to the procedures set forth in this document.
14. In case of failure to collect within 5 working days of the material in storage at the warehouses of the courier because of repeated inability to deliver to the address specified by the Customer when ordering, what ordered will be returned to the warehouses of Mexis Soc. Coop.\r\n
Right of withdrawal
15. Pursuant to art. 5 DL 185/1999, if the customer is a consumer (eg. a natural person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does not make the purchase by indicating in the order form to Mexis Soc. Coop. A reference of VAT number), has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without the need to provide explanations and without any penalty, except as indicated in paragraphs 20 and 22 below.
16. To exercise this right, the customer must send to Mexis Soc. Coop. a communication to that effect, within 10 working days from the date of receipt of the goods. This communication must be sent by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, addressed to: Mexis Soc. Coop.Via Palestro 134/138 – 51015 Monsummano Terme (PT) Italy P.IVA 02301290975 or by telegram or fax always sent within the aforementioned term of 10 days and followed by a confirmation by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, sent TASSATIVELY within the following 48 hours. Once the notice of withdrawal has been received, the Customer Service of Mexis Soc. Coop. will promptly communicate to the customer the instructions on how to return, assigning a unique code of RMA for the return of the goods, which must be received by Mexis Soc. Coop. within 10 days of the authorization. The goods must be returned intact, complete with all its parts and in original packaging (envelopes and packaging), kept and absolutely sealed.
17. The right of withdrawal is however subject to the following conditions:
- the purchased item is a custom product (eg. a product made through our sneaker configurator, a custom sneaker , a custom bag or a leather canvas);
- the right applies to the product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the product purchased (eg: accessories, etc …);
- the purchased good must be intact and returned in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment, etc.); to limit damage to the original packaging, we recommend to insert it in a second box, on which to affix the label, showing the RMA number (return authorization code); in all cases, the affixing of labels or adhesive tapes directly onto the original packaging of the product should be avoided;
- the shipping costs related to the return of the asset are charged to the customer;
- in case of damage to the goods during transport, Mexis Soc. Coop. will inform the customer of the event (within 5 working days from receipt of the goods in their warehouses).
- Mexis Soc. Coop. not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments;
- upon its arrival in the warehouse, the product will be examined to assess any damage or tampering not caused by transport. If the original product is damaged or worn out, Mexis Soc. Coop. will deduct from the refund due a percentage to be evaluated, as a contribution to the costs of restoration.
18. Without prejudice to any restoration costs for damages established to the original packaging, Mexis Soc. Coop. will refund the customer the full amount already paid, within 14 days from the return of the goods, by means of a transfer of the amount charged on the credit card or by bank transfer or through a payapal reinbursment. In the latter case, the customer will promptly provide the bank details on which to obtain the reimbursement (ABI Code – CAB – IBAN – Current Account of the invoice).
19. The right of withdrawal is totally lost, due to the lack of the essential condition of integrity of the goods (packaging and / or its contents), in cases where it is established: the use of the asset; the lack of the external packaging and / or the original internal packaging; damage to the product for reasons other than transport.
20. The personal data requested when placing the order are collected and processed in order to meet the express requests of the customer and will not under any circumstances and for any reason transferred to third parties. Mexis Soc. Coop. guarantees its customers compliance with the law on the processing of personal data, governed by the privacy code referred to in Legislative Decree 196 of 30.06.03. The data controller is Mexis Soc. Coop., Via Palestro 134/138 – 51015 Monsummano Terme (PT) Italy P.IVA 02301290975
21. Any complaint must be addressed to Mexis Soc. Coop., Via Palestro 134/138 – 51015 Monsummano Terme (PT) Italy P.IVA 02301290975
22. The contract of sale between the Customer and Mexis Soc. Coop. it is concluded in Italy and regulated by Italian law. For the solution of civil and criminal disputes arising from the conclusion of this contract of distance selling, If the customer is a consumer, the territorial jurisdiction is that of the reference hole of his municipality of residence; in all other cases, the territorial jurisdiction is exclusively that of the Court of Pistoia.